Tuesday, July 10, 2012

[Video] Kim Hyun Joong Heat Ranked No. 1 in Weekly Oricon Chart


Hyun Joong ins the fifth foreign artist to achieved this feat,  here is the tweet from:
International Solo Male Artists who made No 1 in Oricon History 1970- Jerry Wallace, 1976- Michael Boone, 1997- Elton John, 2011- JGS, 2012- KHJ.
His album heat sold more than 183,000 copies in its first week of release,


Translation by LAFONE:

Asked in a interview, HJ said ” I would like to express my appreciation to the fans, B’z and Steven (Lee) for haveing offered wonderful songs. I would like to see you all with much improvement again.

To the fans: Inspite of the hot weather, many fans came to handshake events as well as guerrilla concerts. I really appreiciate it. I will do my best to become much better singer and actor. Let’s heat up this summer with ” Heat “.

source: http://zasshi.news.yahoo.co.jp/article?a=20120709-00000347-orista-ent

No comments:

Post a Comment