Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Kim Hyun Joong Shows His Maturity Through Interview


Kim Hyun Joong who recently released his first Korean album in two years, ‘Round 3,’ took part in an interview with Focus Newspaper, showing his maturity as a performer over the years. The singer said, “I am twenty-eight years old now, so I probably shouldn’t be called an idol anymore. I want to show my maturity whether it’s through my outgoing personality or music… I learned how to relax on stage. This album also contains different genres of music.”

He continued, “My hoobaes don’t have to follow in my footsteps. I want to do things that I want to try right now. I took on powerful choreography for ‘Unbreakable’, and I wondered if I could still perform this dance 3 years later.”

Talking about his past history as a ‘flower boy,’ Kim Hyun Joong revealed, “During my ‘Boys Over Flowers‘ days, I wanted to show a manly image. But I leaned more towards a young, pretty boy image. But now I’ve really become a ‘man’.”

The interviewer asked how he had stayed in the music industry for so long, to which the singer/actor replied, “I really don’t know. I just kept doing the things I wanted to do, and I came to this day somehow… Whenever I perform at a concert, I always try to get closer with the audience and I normally try to treat my fans well. I am well aware that I was able to come this far because of my fans. I want to give my fans a free fan meeting when I hit my 10th anniversary.”

Source: http://ningin.com/b/v/kim-hyun-joong-shows-his-maturity-through-interview/9932/?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter#sthash.jTodIRxd.dpuf
re-post from : http://hyunniespexers.wordpress.com

No comments:

Post a Comment