Monday, March 25, 2013

[Highlights] [25.03.2013] Kim Hyun Joong 김현중 Day 2 at Hiroshima

By: @lafone0606

You hv to go out so that you meet shut who may confess love to you. Don't stay at home.

I tell you 4 the first time that I dedicate this song 4 you , "Marry me" do that you can send me a good news.

You guys seem to be the most pretty girl in the school. You seem to be tough as well in fight. It's fine you protect yourself.

I'm happy that I could have realized what I promised with you in July., "live tour in a small-scale live house.

I'm very nervouse under the pressure, "Today is the last day". After singing "I'm your man", he said "I love you"

Nice memories remain long in your heart, rather than unhappy one. You may remember why I could not take a picture.

Why my hands did not reach HJ at the last minutes....I hope that you do not have many like this, lol.

Encore stage: the scal-motif reminds me of my first Japan tour ,i.e.,group days. (Kokoro promotion )

Before we say good bye, we hv to promise when we see again. I'm confident I will bring a better albumn.

By: @onlyKHJtimes

hiroshima update: hyun joong “it's the final, so i'll sing wz my best.“, “i'll sing wz the same feeling as yesterday that i won't be able to sing for a while(?)“, “my tension is already so high that i don't need to do self-control.“, “Please release all your energy like you wouldn't be able to stand up. “ cr: eri6296 tnx for all updates ^^

hiroshima update: hyun joong “i can watch all of you're doing your best from the stage!“, “all of you at the 1st floor are doing well, but the support from the 2nd floor is much louder. Please put your more effort at the 1st floor. i'll wait and see.“ cr: eri6296 tnx for all updates ^^

hiroshima update: hyun joong “i'm very glad that i could keep the promise that i would have concerts at small venues. i've been shaking because i've felt nervous. my throat keeps dried... i feel the pressure which this stage is the final.“ cr: eri6296

hiroshima update: hyun joong didn't fly paper airplane because (there would be possibility that) he would slip on the stage. cr: eri6296

hiroshima update: fans asked not to fly paper airplane but only hyun joong threw his airplane(?) RT @loving_khj: oh... no paper planes for fans today during I'm Your Man? It's ok ^^ cos he still flew one into the crowd ^^

hiroshima update: Break Down without dance tonight, but no sunglasses. hyun joong “have you felt that you don't like me during this concert because you wanted me to keep hand out away? like he (hyun joong) shaked hand wz that fan, but not me... or something like that. i wish i had many hands, but (i don't) do you still feel me (don't have many hands) fine?“ cr: eri6296

hiroshima update: hyun joong “i had hair cut, and my hair didn't bother me anymore. And no more bothered by curly? frizzy?? hair. (I've heard that) the hair of person watches TV until late at night will be longer earlier... but i don't know the actual meaning, kkk.“ cr: eri6296


hiroshima update: During LLT, hyun joong “Saying good-bye measn that we will meet together again, so I'll be able to meet you wz much better album.“ cr: eri6296

No comments:

Post a Comment